Use and Care Instructions for Carrier Motion Appliance
Use and care instructions for the Carriere Motion appliance:
- Wear the elastics and retainer the recommended amount, usually 20-22 hours a day. Anything less than 20 hours/day will not achieve the desired result.
- Do not wear the elastics without your retainer, doing so can have adverse effects to the alignment of your lower teeth.
- Replace your elastics 2-3 times per day or after every meal.
- Avoid any hard or sticky foods to prevent the appliance from breaking.
- The use of this appliance will continue until we achieve the desired bite (as pictured below), we will not start braces/Invisalign until the bite is corrected.