Care Instructions for Your Aligners
Use and care instructions for your Invisalign aligners
- Wear the aligners the recommended amount, usually 20-22 hours a day for 7 days. Only remove to eat and brush.
- Use aligner chewies daily to massage the aligner tightly over teeth.
- Free the aligners on both sides prior to removing, do not “peel” off using only 1 side
- Actively monitor tracking. Fit is most important on day 7.
Poor tracking: If aligners are not tracking, use chewies more often, wear aligners longer*
Maintenance of aligners:
- Clean using a toothbrush and dish soap with warm water
- Store aligners in the compact case (not a napkin) when not in use
- Rinse your mouth after eating to avoid ...