Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Orthodontic treatment is an investment in your oral health and your overall well being. You may have questions about your treatment – and you should!
At Trommeter Orthodontics, we’re here to answer your questions and you should always feel free to call us. We have also complied a list of the questions we hear most often.
- What is the difference between an orthodontist and a dentist?
- Are braces covered under dental insurance?
- What insurances do you accept?
- How often will I have to visit the office for appointments?
- At what age should my child see the orthodontist?
- How long does Invisalign take?
- Does Invisalign work for kids too?
- Do you see adults?
- Why do some kids get braces early while others start during the teenage years?